Funkadelic

Friday, July 16, 2010

I Scream For Ice Cream!

I may or may not have mentioned I have a slight addiction to magazines.  All kinds of magazines for home, kids, cooking, trashy, you name it I will thumb through it.  I think it's all the pictures that grab my attention!  I am trying to be better and read some of them online so I don't give my husband a heart attack at the mailbox and also to be better at my random issue with clutter...man I wish that was more consistant.  I came across a fun thing to incorporate here and that is National Ice Cream Day!!  Well really it's the whole month of July.  Apparently President Ronald Regan set this off in 1984 and designated the third Sunday of July Ice Cream Day! Who doesn't love Ice Cream and especially in July!
I found a great recipe at one of my favorite magazine sites http://www.tasteofhome.com/ and thought I would share it with all of you! So gather your friends, family, and neighbors around and enjoy a little Ice Cream this Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment